Do I really need a REALTOR® to sell my home? Top reasons why you should use a realtor...
Selling a home is complicated. Partnering with a licensed expert to sell your home eases the entire process, from deciding to list your home and getting it ready to show, to the closing. Listing your home with an agent ensures that you get the broadest market reach for your home—and the best price.
What does a real estate agent do for you?
- advise you on how to prepare your home for the market
- network to find the right buyer for your home
- manage the paperwork
- share their expertise with you
Agents have a fiduciary responsibility to put their clients' best interests first.
REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge as to the process of buying and selling real estate. They are committed to treating all parties in a transaction honestly.
How does a REALTOR® help sell my home?
There are many things that a licensed real estate agent does to help you get the best price for your home. Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal and then help write an appropriate, legally binding, sales agreement. A REALTOR® will...
- guide you through the entire home selling process
- help you determine the most appropriate listing price for your home
- offer professional experience and extensive market knowledge to advise you
- list your home on MLS and other listing services
- network with other agents and potential buyers
- create a marketing campaign that highlights your home’s most unique and attractive features
- determine the most appropriate buyer pool and create a focused plan to attract it
- recommend the most appropriate marketing vehicles, including: online resources, formal and informal networks, for sale signs, print advertising, and national and international
- vet potential, pre-approved buyers
- facilitate negotiations
- ensure that you net the highest price by matching the right buyer to your home
- counsel you through the paperwork and ensure all documents are completed correctly
Why choose a Pearce Real Estate Agent?
When you choose Pearce Real Estate, you have partnered with a winner. Pearce REALTORS® receive superior training, which means that you get superior representation throughout the process of buying your home. Our REALTORS® know the business and they pass that education on to you, helping you make informed decisions. While selling your home, you can count on your Pearce Real Estate Agent to give you up-to-date information on current market trends, including price, financing and terms of competing properties. These are key factors in a successful sale of your property. Pearce Real Estate has more than 100 of the area's top real estate professionals, coverage of the entire New Haven and Middlesex regions and proven marketing programs.
Here is just some of what a Pearce Realtor does to sell your Connecticut home:
- expert pricing of homes
- targeted marketing of your property with print and online advertising, online virtual tours, networking, e-mail flyers, postcard mailings, and more
- exposure to the world—over 100 REALTORS® locally & 120,000 in 24 countries
- timely communication on Connecticut market conditions
- pre-approved buyers
- top-notch negotiating skills
- mandatory in-house training program for all salespeople
- ongoing training in marketing, negotiating, networking, market conditions, and more
- top real estate, financial, and moving services
- leverage of our busy relocation service arm
- community connections
- honesty and integrity
Are you ready to list your New Haven, CT or Middlesex County, CT home? Let Pearce Real Estate lead the way! Contact us to get started today.