"I work with incredible people who do a great job for their clients. Any Pearce office you go into, you will be met by people who are friendly, happy and professional." Sher Monte Thornton, REALTOR® Clinton Office
The Pearce Advantage
We believe in you, and your success, and are committed to helping you flourish in your real estate career. We offer Pearce Realtor® mentoring, regular free in-house trainings, networking opportunities, and a supportive environment to help you exceed all of your career goals.
Pearce Real Estate embraces the communities we live and work in. We have a Day of Caring each year, where the offices close and we come together to socialize, team build and make a difference together on a community project in the areas we serve.
"The agents, managers, and other employees at Pearce are well trained, extremely educated, professional people. This company is the best in the business because it is family-oriented and cares about its staff, clientele and communities."
Ray Baldelli, Edgehill Team at Pearce Real Estate Co., New Haven Office
- advertising—newspaper & online social media
- postcards and e-flyers for every listing and sale
- listings automatically fed to well-known Internet sites for maximum exposure
- personal agent web page
- full-time dedicated marketing support
- business cards
- rotating window signs for every listing
- Toolkit CMA (competitive market analysis) with custom templates
- signs for listings provided and installed
- PR announcements for new agents
- new agent postcard announcements
"I am happy to be working for Pearce for over 25 years. The support I get from the company, along with the support and friendships of my co-workers, have made this company the right choice for me. It is a very enjoyable atmosphere in which to work." David Melillo, North Haven Commercial Office
Pearce Real Estate provides a full range of diversified training and professional development held locally. They are designed to keep you at the top of your game and ready to serve the unique needs of your clients.
All internal education programs are company-paid. Continuing education for Real Estate designations is reimbursed 50% by Pearce Real Estate.
Proven In-House Training Programs
- Negotiating Skills - Tips on how to work with difficult people, write an unbeatable contract, and much more.
- Financing & Qualifying - Giving our associates the tools to determine if someone is qualified to purchase a home and how much mortgage he or she qualifies for.
- Land Planning - How to read land records, work with builders, etc.
- New Construction - An overview of the intricacies of new construction contracts, contingencies, and more.
- Town Hall Research - How to research properties at the town hall to ensure that clients are fully informed.
- Transacting with Buyers - How to educate your buyers about the house hunting and real estate process.
- The Art of the Buyer's Competitive Market Analysis - How to research market data, analyze the information, and put together a Market Analysis that is both professional and accurate.
"I am so thrilled to be part of such a professional company! Pearce has reignited my passion for real estate. I have not had this much business in years! The training has been so valuable. I am proud to be part of this family."
Alicia Dallai, Wallingford Regional Office
- free-of-charge use of computers, full color printers, faxes, and scanners in all Pearce offices.
- in-house marketing and printing capabilities
- robust relocation division that will assist your incoming clients and generate business for you.
- full time office administrator for branch offices
- in-house attorney available to help you with legal issues
- direct access to the company president
- 48 hour turnaround for commissions
- value-added programs and services through Pearce’s affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- informative sales meetings
- prime office locations
- lead tracking and analytic tools
"I joined Pearce mainly for the training sessions that were offered right at the start. It was also a very friendly office, and I had lots of support from the other agents. Over the years, I have worked with a lot of agents from other companies, and I feel that the professionalism of our agents is above and beyond many of the others."
Gerri Sutfin, REALTOR® New Haven Office
Join Our Team
If you are willing to work hard and want a career that will earn you both money and respect, then Pearce Real Estate is the company for you. Call us on our career hotline (203) 281-6500 x 850 or fill out the form below to find out how you can become one of the most successful REALTORS® in the business today!