Pearce Real Estate is one of the largest independently owned and operated real estate companies in Connecticut. We are large enough to provide our clients with the highest quality service and the most national and international connections, while remaining small enough to provide the uncompromising service, personal attention, and professionalism each client requires and deserves.
We strive to provide exemplary service and trusted counsel to residential and commercial clients, in addition to professional support and educational resources for agents. We also believe that business is a creative art, and our innovative programs, like Pearce Relocation Services and our Senior Services, reflect that kind of vision. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of professionalism and service in order to achieve prosperity for our clients and customers, the company, our associates and employees, and the communities we serve.
We believe that we have a responsibility to exert a leadership role in the communities in which we work and live. You will find Pearce involved in many community volunteer roles, either as a company or individually. Find out more about our dedication to the communities where we live and work.
A Firm With a History
Why Choose Pearce?
What Pearce Does to Meet Your Real Estate Needs
- We serve all of your real estate needs—commercial, industrial, residential, relocation, senior services, financial, insurance.
- Our pledge—every member of our organization continues to pledge uncompromising service and professionalism in serving our clients.
- Our REALTORS® know the business and they pass that education on to you, helping you make informed decisions.
- Our clients are so satisfied with their experience with Pearce that 75% of our new clients are from referrals.
- We identify the most likely prospective buyers and create the most fitting marketing strategy to attract buyers, ensuring maximum exposure to your home.
- We offer a robust web-based marketing campaign (including online virtual tours, email flyers, social media, and more) directing a steady flow of buyer traffic into our website and out to your home.
- Other marketing strategies include Property flyers and brochures, “Just listed” postcards mailed, window flyers on display at local Pearce office locations with high foot traffic, and agent tours.