John Bergin is a commercial real estate agent.
John has been a real estate agent since 1984 and has been with Pearce Real Estate for the past twenty-plus years. Specializing in commercial and industrial lease and sale properties, John had previously amassed years of corporate sales experience in both Fairfield and New Haven counties. A sample of recent successful transactions includes:
- 310 Woodmont Road Milford – 30,000 sf office showroom SOLD
- 34 Prindle Hill Road Orange – 24,000 sf corporate HQ - SOLD
- 435-455 Whalley Ave New Haven – Five building Church property – SOLD
- 500 Bic Drive Milford – 56,000 sf warehouse – LEASED
- West Main Street Ansonia – 10 acre land /127,000 sf retail store -SALE
- 242 Boston Post Road Milford – 5,700sf Liquor Store business- SOLD
- 65- 145 Furniture Row Milford – 50,000 sf industrial - LEASED
- West River Street Milford – 100 acres of open space – SOLD
- 117 Broad Street Milford – Restaurant Business and property – SOLD
- 19 Forest Road Shelton – 24,000 sf corporate Campus office building – SOLD
- 125 Old Gate Lane Milford – 50,000 Corporate Office / Industrial – LEASED
Before entering the commercial real estate field, John enjoyed a fifteen-year career in the information field with a Fortune 500 corporation in Tarrytown, New York, Greenwich, and Stamford. He was a senior sales executive for major accounts such as Sikorsky, Allied Signal, Burndy, and all Fairfield county board of education systems. John left the corporate world, opening an information systems company in his hometown of Milford. He sold his company five years later to enter the real estate field.
A lifelong resident of Milford, John received his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Marketing and Finance from Nichols College of Business Administration in Massachusetts. John and wife Carole are the parents of a son and two daughters, and the grandparents of three grandsons and a granddaughter.
John holds memberships in the Greater New Haven Association of Realtors® (GNHAR), Connecticut Association of Realtors® (CAR), National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), and the Commercial Investment Division (CID) of the GNHAR. Over the past decade, John has been the recipient of seven CID "Deal of the Year" recognitions for land sales, industrial sales, and investment sales.
John is a past president of the Milford Literacy Center and The Milford Club, a director of the Milford Chamber of Commerce, member of Milford Progress, and chairman of literacy for the Devon Rotary Club.
My Current Listings
Connecticut Property Search
A curated shopping experience with recommendations tailored to your specific property criteria.