Mobile: (203) 281-9313
Direct: (203) 281-3400 ext. 327
Dave Melillo is a commercial real estate agent.
Dave joined the Pearce Real Estate in February 1995. He has successfully represented numerous national, regional and local clients to become a Top Producing Associate in the Industrial and Commercial Division. A sample of recent successful transactions includes:
- 290 Pratt Street, Meriden, 50,000 SF Office/Industrial Leased
- 100 South Shore Drive, East Haven, 48,000 SF Investment Sold
- 407 James Street, New Haven, 34,000 SF Industrial Sold
- 242 Branford Road, North Branford, 27,000 SF Industrial Sold
- 741 Boston Post Road, Guilford, 32,000 SF Office Leased
- 410 Sackett Point Road, North Haven, 32,300 SF Hi-Tech Leased
- 2520 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, 50,000 SF Office Sold
- 22 Barnes Industrial Road, Wallingford,64,000 SF Lt. Industrial Sold
- 555 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, 160,000 SF Office Leased
- 271 Brushy Plain Road, Branford, 19 Acres Land Sold
- 300 Callegari Drive, West Haven, 38,000 SF Office/Industrial Leased
Prior to joining the Industrial and Commercial Division, Dave worked for twenty years in the banking industry in various positions including commercial real estate finance, workout and the management and sale of bank-owned real estate.
Dave is a member of the State of Connecticut Association of REALTORS® and the Greater New Haven Association of REALTORS®, and is an active member of the Commercial Investment Division (CID) of the Greater New Haven Association of REALTORS®. He served as chairman of the New Haven CID in 1998. A graduate of the American Bankers Association National School of Real Estate Finance, Dave attended Quinnipiac College and the University of New Haven.
Dave has also been active in numerous community activities, recently serving as President of the Board of Directors of the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut. In addition to being a long time volunteer for the Ronald McDonald House, Dave has also volunteered his time with other community organizations, including the Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center of Greater New Haven, Special Olympics and North Haven Little League.
A lifelong Connecticut resident, Dave currently resides in Wallingford.
My Current Listings
Connecticut Property Search
A curated shopping experience with recommendations tailored to your specific property criteria.
My Featured Communities